Monday, December 7, 2009

A few thoughts re the past weekend's 24hr MTB

few thoughts re the past weekend's 24hr MTB:

  • I was still doing rolling hills and muddy corners until I eventually fell asleep last night
  • I feel like I made my own "This Is It" movie
  • My mind is willing, but body very weak today
  • Appetite is completely out of sync
  • Appreciating everyone in the team's hard work
  • Happy to have no bruises, although it could've served as proof for my "condition" today
  • Race box never made it upstairs yesterday
  • Off naartjie flavour for a while
  • Laughing as thoughts about every team member randomly pops up
  • Missed sunrise completely this morning
  • Like the team photo
  • Looking forward to our report & pics
  • Thankyou again, my life is richer knowing everyone of you
  • Cant seem to change the font on this post (William Edit - I can :) )
  • Mike: I suggest we save the 3-bean salad till after the race next time
  • Thankyou William for pushing our bikes to & from transition everytime

No comments: